Buck Lee's Naturals ¼ Pound Frankincense Resin
Frankincense incense is a symbol for purification. It is used for ritual cleansing. The burning of incense removes all impurities and leaves only the essence for the Blessings• Botanical Name: Boswellia serrata (also known as olibanum, Tears Resin)
• Origin: Ethiopia
• Facilitates meditation as it cleanses the entrance to the spiritual realm, and has been used by many different cultures throughout history. The warm, balsamic, pleasant aroma of Frankincense is reputed to relieve stress and tension, to repel insects, alleviate depression, and to deodorize a room. Use with charcoal tabs In an incense burner
• Pure incense without any fillers, sticks, or anything else to get in the way of the scent!
• Four (4) Ounce Sealed Package
• Ships Within (1) Business Day Of Completed Payment
• All Natural
• 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
• Please note: The size, shape and color of the frankincense you receive will vary slightly from that shown in the photo given the natural variations of the material.
Thank You For Shopping With
Buck Lee's Naturals/South Alabama Marketing